Policy of the Ambiente Hostel & Rooms
Please note: long stay (more than 30 days) is not allowed at Ambiente Hostel.
In case you violate the rules and not changing your behaviour on demand the staff has the right to ask you to leave the hostel immediately and we are not refunding any prepaid money.
Please look after your personal values! We provide lockers for all of our guests, but we do not take responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any guest property whatever the cause.
Check-in and check-out
Our reception works from 15:00 till 22:00. Early check-in is possible after 10:00 if we have available room/bed. If you arrive in the early morning, then we can store your luggage until we’re going to have clean beds. In case you need a clean towel we can land you at the arrival time for free.
The whole bill has to be paid at the arrival time if it wasn’t paid on-line. We accept credit cards and cash (Euros only).
Our check-out time is until 12:00.
Please return the keys and borrowed items.
Staying in the hostel
Our hostel is in a residential building. Please do not make noise after 22:00.
Smoking is forbidden on premises, indoors or at the balcony. Please walk outside of the building to use tobacco products. Violation of this will result a 750€ fee (law n.º 37/2007 de 14 de Agosto).
Our kitchen and common areas are open 24h, but please respect the quiet hours from 22:00 to 7:00.
We reserve the rights to take appropriate actions against drunk guests.
Any damages caused by the guests will be fined. Please treat everything as if it were your own and leave your room clean for the others.
We provide clean linens and towels for all guests for free but a bed should be made by yourself.
Pets are allowed under request. There is a 10€/day (60€ max for extended stay) non-refundable charge.
Not having knowledge of the Ambiente Hostel & Rooms Policy is not exempt from the possible sanctions.
We are happy to inform that pets are welcome. There is a 10€/day per pet (60€ per pet max for extended stay) non-refundable charge.
Please read our policy on pets.
- Small pets only – under 15lbs (6kg)
- Maximum 2 pets per room
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hostel or on hostel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in any food or shared outlets. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hostel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
– All public areas (including the entrance, reception, toilets etc.) are disinfected on a regular basis, at least twice a day.
– A disinfectant hand gel is available at the entrance of the hotel and at the reception.
– The elevators are only used to go upstairs. We ask guests to take the stairs down so that the one-way traffic measure can be ensured.
– Distance stickers are placed where necessary.
– Online check-in is required;
– Plexiglas screens where required;
– All our employees avoid hand contact as much as possible;
– Contactless payment is required.
– Unfortunately we are not able to serve breakfast as usual. Therefore Ambiente Hostel offer some courtesies to all the guests (coffee, tea, sweets, milk and cereals)
Privacy and Data Processing policy